The Best Way to Store and Use Safety Gloves for Better Hand Safety
If you work in a place where you have to deal with sharp objects, dangerous devices, heavy machinery or fire, then you must use the right types of hand gloves to protect your hands from cuts and burn. These gloves are made of materials that can protect the hands of the users in extreme conditions.
It can be plastic, cotton, rubber and synthetic materials that are used to make these gloves. Different industries use different types of hand gloves as a part of their Personal Protection Equipment or PPE as per their requirements and pattern of works.
Why Use Safety Gloves
When you need to handle machines that have sharp blades or need to cut food items with sharp knives or have to deal with fire and acidic objects, then there are high chances of having hand injuries. The sharp blade, chemical or fire can cause a deep cut, burn or allergies.
To keep your hands safe from all these hazards, it is required to use the right kind of gloves during your working shift.
Protective Tips for Right Uses of Safety Gloves
- Ensure that you choose the right material for the gloves as per the type of work you do.
- Check the gloves to see if it is torn or unclean to avoid cuts or allergies.
- If it is a disposable glove, then never wash and use it again; throw it away after a single-use.
- Check the right fit of the gloves so that it can offer you the complete protection that you need.
- If you can wash to gloves, then wash and clean it after every use to avoid allergic reactions.
- Wearing gloves that have holes or cracks may not provide you with proper support.
- Along with the safety issue, you should keep in mind the comfort of your hands too while choosing the gloves.
- Keep a backup pair of gloves with you in case the one you are currently using need a quick replacement.
- Always wash your hands before and after using the gloves to avoid any contamination.
- Store them in a proper packet, box or container to avoid infection and damage.
- Follow the directions of the manufacturers regarding the use, care and storage of the gloves.
When you use the gloves correctly, you can enjoy their benefits for a long period. Otherwise, you may need to spend money on gloves frequently. On the other hand, old and damaged gloves will not be able to provide your hands with the desired kind of protection and safety.
Ghosh Exports offers a wide range of hand gloves that you can use in different industries to keep the hands safe from cuts, burns, allergic reactions and other risks.
Get in touch with us 033-2571 4073 or 033-2571 2601 to get more information regarding our PPE products.